The Trust’s Quality Improvement Strategy is supported by a team that works across the Trust and supports our staff to:
- understand the basic principles of quality improvement, and learning through testing and measuring changes
- use techniques to pilot small scale changes and measure the results
- understand when a change is an improvement
- coach and support leaders of improvements
- share findings and results
The Quality Improvement Team focuses on safety, improvement and learning, working closely with teams such as; the learning centre, clinical library, clinical audit, research and development, information services, simulation educators, practice development, medical education and patient safety team.
Our Quality Improvement Strategy 2021-24, covers our plans and approach for supporting our staff at frontline to drive and deliver the changes to improve safety, quality, experience, and efficiency.