Do you have a T34 McKinley Syringe Pump from Peterborough City Hospital at home that you no longer use? This is how you can return it.
You will be able to identify if your pump comes from Peterborough City Hospital by looking at the identification sticker with an asset number on the bottom of the pump.
Please return the driver in the jiffy bag/box provided to any of the following places:
- Main reception at Peterborough City Hospital (Mon-Sun 06:30: 21:00)
- Your District Nursing team
- Your Palliative Care/Macmillan nurse
- By post to: John Ellington/Annette Turner:
- Freepost, Dept No. 310a, Peterborough City Hospital, Edith Cavell Campus, Breton Gate, Peterborough, PE3 9GZ
For any queries please contact the Palliative Care team 01733 678579.
Return boxes should have been provided with the device, but can be requested.