Click here for accessibility information
If you have any issues or concerns please contact our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) or complaints team.
PALS is a support service available to patients, relatives, carers and visitors. We can:
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Put you in touch with other sources of help
- Feedback any issues to our organisation to improve services and our patient experience
- Advise you on how to request copies of medical records
- Providing further information on NHS services
If we are not able to resolve your concerns informally, and to your satisfaction, with the staff caring for you or via PALS, you have the option to make a formal complaint.
Making a complaint does not affect the quality of care you will receive and you can be assured all complainants are treated with dignity, respect and are kept confidential.