Here at North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust, we are committed to offering apprenticeships to school and college leavers who are looking to take their first steps into a career within the healthcare sector.
We offer a range of level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships which are advertised each year through April and May with a view to starting your role in September.
As an apprentice you will be;
- Supported through your apprenticeship by one of our own highly skilled assessors
- Be given the opportunity to attend our in house training programme designed to support your own self-development
- Provided with uniform and given a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be eligible for NHS discounts
- Have the opportunity to attend ‘Insight Weeks’ which is an initiative that will take place towards the end of your apprenticeship that gives you the chance to experience other departments in the hospital
In return we are looking for;
- Candidates who live our values and embed them into everything that they do
- A positive attitude to learning with a ‘can do approach’
- Punctual and reliable
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship, or learn more about our apprenticeship schemes then contact us: email@example.com