Become a member
As an NHS Foundation Trust, we have governors and members, who all have a say in how we run our three hospitals.
Membership is either public or staff.
Open to all for members of the public to register if they are at least 16 years old and live within our membership area:
Membership is open to all patients and visitors - past and present:
- Tell us about your hospital experiences and how we can make them better
- Help us shape changes so we can give you the best patient experience we possibly can
To become a member you can complete our online form.
Alternatively, you can give your details via email - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete your application over the telephone by calling 01733 678024
Any individual employed by us on a permanent contract, or a temporary contract for at least 12 months will automatically be made a member unless you choose to opt-out.
Staff areas are split into the three sites represented:
All membership is free and members will receive:
- Our quarterly magazine - Pulse
- Invitations to events - like our annual general meeting and patient involvement groups
- Eligibility to join NHS Discounts.com - visit www.healthservicediscounts.com
Members can stand for election as governors - other members vote them in.