We are pleased to offer concessionary parking to visitors and patients who need to access our facilities for longer periods of time.
Free parking is available to patients who meet the following criteria:
- Patients who have long-term illness or serious conditions that needing regular or long treatment, such as Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy and Haemodialysis will receive free parking
- Blue badge holders
Parking for a concessionary rate of £2.60 a day is available to patients and visitors who meet the following criteria:
- Parents of a child in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Amazon Ward or a birthing partner
- Main visitors of a critically ill or terminally ill patient
- Relatives visiting a patient on a daily basis for a prolonged period of time (exceeding 7 days)
- Patients whose appointment time exceeds 2.5 hours due to a long wait in clinic
Please visit the main reception and ask for a concessionary parking application form to fill in.
For those on benefits, advice on assistance with the cost of travel can be obtained from the General Office which is situated in the main atrium.