The Trust has partnered with DrDoctor to introduce a brand new patient portal and text message reminder service designed to make it easier for you to manage your outpatient appointment.
You will now receive a text message to notify you of an outpatient appointment, remind you of your upcoming appointment or inform you that your appointment has been cancelled, from DrDoctor. The text will be delivered from a +447860039092
mobile number, stating it is from North West Anglia NHS Trust.
Text messages will include a link (drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk/nwangliaft) to a secure patient portal, where you will be to see more information about your appointment on the new patient portal. This can be access on your smartphone, tablet or desktop PC.
Once online you can:
- Request to change or cancel your appointment (please see blue tab below for more information)
- View and download your appointment letters.
- View location information, including google maps and floor plans
- View important clinic information, this may include leaflets and videos
- Add your appointment to your personal calendar
You will also have the option to sign up for email reminders via DrDoctor rather than text reminders. Find out how in our FAQs.
If you are not receiving text message reminders, please ensure we have your correct mobile number, full name, date of birth and postcode on file. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details.
Please click here to view our FAQs.