Become a member
As an NHS Foundation Trust, we have governors and members, who all have a say in how we run our three hospitals.
Public membership is open to register if they are at least 16 years old and live within our membership area:
- Greater Peterborough
- Stamford and South Lincolnshire
Membership is open to all patients and visitors - past and present, and you can:
- Tell us about your hospital experiences and how we can make them better
- Help us shape changes so we can give you the best patient experience we possibly can
To become a member you can complete our online form.
Alternatively, you can give your details via email - contact email@example.com or complete your application over the telephone by calling 01733 678024
Staff membership is for any individual employed by us on a permanent contract, or a temporary contract for at least 12 months will automatically be made a member unless you choose to opt-out.
Staff areas are split into the three sites represented:
- Peterborough City Hospital
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Stamford and Rutland Hospital
All membership is free and members will receive:
- Our quarterly magazine - Pulse
- Invitations to events - like our annual general meeting and patient involvement groups
- Eligibility to join NHS Discounts.com - visit www.healthservicediscounts.com
Members can stand for election as governors - other members vote them in.