Welcome to North West Anglia Hospitals' Charity!
We are an ambitious charity who aim to support the work of North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust to ensure that we continue to enhance the outstanding care provided to our local communities. We aim to do this by providing the 'added extras' including facilities and equipment, to enhance the patient experience, support research programmes and help to develop our services and education. Our support stretches right across the sites of the Trust, which are:
- Peterborough City Hospital
- Stamford and Rutland Hospital
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Princess of Wales, Ely (Outpatients Department)
- Doddington Hospital (Outpatients Department)
- North Cambs Hospital, Wisbech (Outpatients Department)
The charity is funded by generous donations, fundraising and legacies received from patients, our staff, their relatives, the general public and other external organisations.